Weird dream

I had a really weird sorta dream last night. In the dream I am riding a moped but I have to peddle it. I end up riding into a metro area where there are lots of cars then I turn around and head home. I am heading to a couples house for dinner and when I get there I am in a wheelchair, but I can walk. The couple own the largest collection of model trains in the world and I get to look at them all and play with them. Then I eat dinner with them and then I woke up. Weird huh? The wheelchair part makes me curious what that means because I could walk, but I could also feel like it was getting to the point where I was about to need a wheelchair anyway. Very strange. Oh well, dream on dreamers....even the weird dreams lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Better Day

How the world can change one person at a time

A decent saturday