Quiet my active mind

So I was trying to wind down to get ready for bed and my mind was racing with ideas, no doubt the obvious effect of drinking a coke today lol. The one idea that really stood out in my mind was about a car contest. I wish there was a contest to design a theme for a car, including exterior and interior. I am a HUGE Janis Joplin fan and if I could find a contest like that I would do a design on a volkswagon bug. The newer ones cause I cannot drive a stick lol. It'd have to be a convertable with a black top for sure. Then I would do a psychedelic hippies type paint job as closely matched to the paint job Janis had on her jaguar. I'd get rims that look like flowers (pic posted above)and then I was thinking the inside could be done like tie dye. That would be so trippy. I'd love it and drive that thing everywhere! Man I need to find a contest like that and then I could write an essay to go with it about why it would be such an awesome design and such. Like it says an avid dreamer blogs here ;) Oh well, maybe one day. Until next time, happy dreaming!
Comments
Post a Comment