Not Bad
Well it was a good day after all. Everyone was super nice and happy to see me and I was happy to see them too. Orientation went well, so all in all a good day. Nothing much has changed there and they finished the renovations so it looks really nice.
Well, it's amazing how one phone call can just change your whole day. It's hard to think about someone you love dying. My niece is 9 and has MLD (metachromatic leukodystrophy) and there's no cure for it. She's had to go thru chemo therapy and a transplant and she faces it all with a thumbs up and little complaint. But she isn't herself and knows it and feels it. It kills me that she doesn't laugh and smile as much as she used to. That she doesn't run and jump and sing like she used to. It feels like a part of my heart is dying. I am trying to keep faith, but somedays it's so hard. Is it naive to think that one day she's gonna wake and be just fine? I want her to be som badly. I can't stand to think of my life without her. I don't have any kids of my own, so she is kinda like my kid too. I love her more than anything in the world and I think that I would have to be commited if anything happened to her.
I really wanted to do an upbeat blog today cause I was feeling so upbeat, but now I feel so sad and lost. I promise tomorrow I'll do better :). Have a great one all you dreamers.
Well, it's amazing how one phone call can just change your whole day. It's hard to think about someone you love dying. My niece is 9 and has MLD (metachromatic leukodystrophy) and there's no cure for it. She's had to go thru chemo therapy and a transplant and she faces it all with a thumbs up and little complaint. But she isn't herself and knows it and feels it. It kills me that she doesn't laugh and smile as much as she used to. That she doesn't run and jump and sing like she used to. It feels like a part of my heart is dying. I am trying to keep faith, but somedays it's so hard. Is it naive to think that one day she's gonna wake and be just fine? I want her to be som badly. I can't stand to think of my life without her. I don't have any kids of my own, so she is kinda like my kid too. I love her more than anything in the world and I think that I would have to be commited if anything happened to her.
I really wanted to do an upbeat blog today cause I was feeling so upbeat, but now I feel so sad and lost. I promise tomorrow I'll do better :). Have a great one all you dreamers.
Comments
Post a Comment