A decent saturday

All in all I've had a really nice day today. It was really great to get to spend the whole day with my hubby and enjoy each others company. I don't think I've laughed so much with him in awhile. It'a a good idea to take the time to reconnect and fuel that flame from the spark that brought two loners together. It's wonderful to have someone who is a compliment to your own personality. He keeps me level headed when I need it be because I spend alot of time in the clouds lol. And where sometimes I over think stuff searching for an answer he can step in look at the surface and give a simple applicable solution. Make it a point today and everyday to appreciate the one that loves you... the one that can say you are beautiful even when you are sick as a dog and feel like poo (i know he's lying but makes me feel better lol); the one who has been the reciever of your bad attitude when you have had a bad day; the one who, when the world is falling in around you, just holds on tight to you and says "I love you". Thank you husband for going on 9 yrs of heaven in my bouts of hell. I love you even more today than yesterday. Keep dreaming the dreams that make the world go round my happy little dreamers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Better Day

How the world can change one person at a time