First day

So yesterday was my first day back to work. Everything went really well. I was glad that it did too lol. Most everything is the same with a few exceptions. So my beautiful dreamers, how was your monday? Monday, monday...was a good day for me haha. I was a little tired by the end of the night but that's just because I am not used to working. I've been on hiatus for 7 months lol. It is good to be back to work.
You ever feel directed or lead to find something that was just happen chance? That's what happened to me last night when I got home from work. I was watching Kirstie Alley's Big Life on You Tube and clicked on a side video in the suggestions, you know the "if you liked this video, you might also like". Anyway, so as I click the next video, nothing really interesting in that one and then another "suggestion" video looks kind of interesting and I click it. So to shorten the story a little bit about 10 clicks later, I click on a video that was tagged with the letters PCOS. The young womans story was so much like mine. She too was a PCOS sufferer and had kicked PCOS in the arse. She lost 100 lbs!! I just know without a doubt I was lead to that video to read her post, then to find her on myspace, and her blog. I really hope that she will be able to respond to me. I would love to know what she did. I mean she was even able to get pregnant naturally (which is quite a miracle in the PCOS realm)! She was an absolute inspiration to me and I hope to accomplish the same thing she did. If you don't know anything about the disease I can tell you it really sucks on alot of levels. But feel free to look it up Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). Well I guess that's it for now. Until next time...live, laugh, love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Better Day

How the world can change one person at a time

A decent saturday