Thankful
I was sitting down this evening trying to think of what to write in my blog tonight when it suddenly dawned on me how fortunate I am, so that's what I am writing about tonight. I am thankful for so many things. I am thankful to have a job (altho it is only part time) when so many others do not. I am fortunate that I still have a roof over my head, food in my fridge, a vehicle in my driveway and all sustained during my 7 months of unemployment. I am also quite fortunate to be married to my best friend, soul mate, and shoulder to cry on (as a side note we are still just as in love as we were 9yrs ago when it all began). I am thankful that my father moved closer to my home and I get to see him so much more than I have in the past couple years and also thankful that he found someone that is so very good to him. I am thankful for having the greatest big brother in the world and sister-in-law that I can love and share things with like a sister. Let's see, what else? I am grateful for a mother, who has always been a constant support for me thru all things in my life and for her undying love for me. I am also thankful that my mother loves my niece with the same undying love, so much so that she shaved her head when my niece lost all her hair from chemo. And lastly... I am thankful for every single day that my niece continues to live and grow stronger, with the hope that one day she'll be back to running and playing like little girls should do. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jessagreen
Take a moment and think about all the things you do have in your life, how much they mean to you, and how quickly it can all disappear. No matter how bad things can get, there is always a silver lining, always a thread of hope. Close your eyes and bask in the beauty of you and in the beauty around you. When we quiet the mind and open the heart the world has quite a different view. Until next time dream on dreamers!
Take a moment and think about all the things you do have in your life, how much they mean to you, and how quickly it can all disappear. No matter how bad things can get, there is always a silver lining, always a thread of hope. Close your eyes and bask in the beauty of you and in the beauty around you. When we quiet the mind and open the heart the world has quite a different view. Until next time dream on dreamers!
Comments
Post a Comment