Just wondering

So I was looking around wondering what the best blog site is. I was quite surprised that when I typed "best site for blogging" and "best blog site" nothing came up....nothing. So my thought is how do you know anyone's reading, that anyone is out there that even cares. I mean sure there are comments, but when the searches don't yield even a list of blogs how does one find you. Any blog I might have read or keep track of was just a random find thru a search. Is that the case for them all? And what really makes a blog a good read? I mean I have read blogs about things that some might say were boring but I found fascinating. So who's the audience out there? Maybe I am overthinking it all. I guess I should just stick with writing all my crazy thoughts, opinions, fears, and dreams and hope it appeals to someone huh? And if not at least it's here for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Better Day

How the world can change one person at a time

A decent saturday