Just thinking

Well I couldn't sleep, my mind was racing again tonight lol. I was just thinking about how wonderful it would be to get to buy the house of my dreams. Let's see I'm not too terribly picking so... it would have to be at least 3 bedrooms (maybe one day God will bless my hubby and I with a child), at least 2 bathrooms because I don't want to have to wait in line in my own house lol. Hmm, what else? A fireplace would be nice to have (my childhood home had fireplaces and those are fond memories), but not a neccesity. I would definately have to have a decent sized yard for my doggies to play in (fenced or not cause I can always fence it in). And somewhere in that house a spot that I could make special just for me, my little safe haven for praying or bad days or deep thinking or just doing a bit of yoga and meditation. And it would have to give that feeling of home because I have been to houses that didn't feel like a home. Oh and a butterfly would have to be around somewhere. Let me explain the last one lol. Everywhere I go that is guided or I am lead to always has a butterfly appear, usually alive and fluttering by, but on occasion it's been a picture. When I see the butterfly, it's like God just kinda taps me on the shoulder and says, "Yup, this is where I want you at the moment". I guess that's about it I am sure I am forgetting something, but when my mind gets this active it's hard to keep up lol. Well, until next time...happy dreaming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Better Day

How the world can change one person at a time

A decent saturday