Better Day

Well feeling much more myself now, only took 2 days lol. So how's everyone else doing? I saw that the lottery is getting quite the hefty jackpot. Now I don't usually play, but I might have to. I already know exactly what I'd do if I won. One thing for sure is buy myself a home and buy homes for some family. But something I think would be really great to do with that kind of money is to put an article in the paper asking people to nominate friends, family, or even strangers that have fallen on hard times and need help. I would do it just for the county I live in to begin with. I'd take a million dollars and help out the people that were nominated that needed it most. It could be something as simple as paying off a student loan or buying a used car to the more complex stuff like paying off home loans or paying for someone to go to college. Just a little something to help people out and what better time then now. Then I would do the same thing for the county my hometown is in because I want to help the people in my community. There's nothing wrong with helping other countries, but I think sometimes we worry so much about foreign soil, we forget about the needs right on our own front porch. And then of course I'd give money to charities and churches as well, all done anonymously of course. And to be honest if I was broke when it was all said and done, I wouldn't even care. The knowing that I lightened the load that someone had to bear would be far more meaningful than any amount of money. Well that's my dream for today...what's yours? Dream big my avid dreamers and let your hearts soar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How the world can change one person at a time

A decent saturday