Just sitting here

I'm just sitting here looking through all the homes for sale in my area and thinking "Will I ever have my own home?" I kinda feel like I'm behind, you know, like I'm missing out or losing the race. I had this plan since like 13 that when I hit 30 I was gonna publish my book and become a famous author and all my dreams would come true. Well here I am 31 and still renting a place and working for the man. Lol! It's crazy how things work out. I never thought I'd be where I am right now in my life, but in some ways that's really good. I mean no I don't have a home that's mine, but I do have an amazing husband and some really great friends. I guess in the material department I might be lacking, but in the way more important stuff department I'm pretty rich. I'm blessed to be working and able to make ends meet. I have some very dear friends who would do anytihng for me. And last but not least I have a husband who, well to go all corny and Jerry Maguire, "completes me" lol. There are men who say a 100 times a day "i love you" and never mean it and then there's my husband who says it once and the other 99 times shows me how much he loves me. So I guess in the end, maybe those people who have all those "things" aren't as lucky as I am. Because what are "things" without love, happiness, friends, and family. Today dream big my little dreamers, but love even bigger and above all else believe in the wonderful and amazing you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Better Day

How the world can change one person at a time

A decent saturday