Just Today
So I attended the wedding of one of my very good friends today. All in all was a nice wedding. One complaint...August in Georgia!! I was sweating like a pig at a bbq. Oh wait women don't sweat lol I was glistening. Yup glistening from my face, my back, and my pits rofl! That's so wrong. Anywho, as I was saying, before I went off on my sweat tangent. It was a lovely wedding and I am happy for my friend and his new bride...GRATZ YA'LL!! Don't expect a yeehaw, I'm not that southern lol. So I am looking around this wedding and I really start feeling like the odd man out. First off I'm wearing a tie dyed skirt lol but apart from that I feel like really really out. I mean I knew people there and such, but I didn't feel like I belonged. I started to feel so lonely and then I really felt like I stuck out from the group. I felt ugly, like I was some gross monster with snot dripping from my lop sided face and a rat perched on my hump. I'm not an ugly person, at least I'm not lop sided with a hump lol, but man I really felt that way. I just wanted to hide away in a corner and pretend I was invisible. What's worse is my husband never even told me how nice I looked or anything. I mean a simple hey you don't look like poop or Quasimodo. Anything woulda been nice. But him not saying anything wasn't what made me feel that way. I knew he was busy cause he was a groomsman in the wedding so I wasn't that worried about it. But yea I didn't feel awesome or like the wonderful me today. I just felt ugly and still do. Alas my post has not turned the corner as they usually do. I usually start off feeling blah but end up with a new attitude and this time it didn't work that way. Well, dream on my tiny dreamers and may your ugly duckling turn into a beautiful swan.
Comments
Post a Comment