Broken but still dreaming
I'm about to be 40 years old and I feel like something is broken in me. Shouldn't I be more settled? Shouldn't I have a job, instead of walking away from one? I have no regrets with quitting, although I do miss my coworkers and customers. I just feel like I'm not doing what is expected of me. Shouldn't I be settled more? This darn gypsy spirit of mine just feels caged. I want to write a book. I want to see the world. I want so many things and feel like none of them will ever happen. I know not every dream will come true, but maybe just one or two. One thing I really wish, is that I had the money to send my niece to college. I hate that she has to worry about paying for tuition. I wish that I could say, pick wherever you want to go, I got you. I wish I could build a house with tons of handicap options for my other niece. It would be great to know that she would be taken care of for life. The only thing I want for myself is a tiny house and a newer vehicle, specifically a Toyota Tacoma t pro 4 door v6 with chrome side steps and tool box....oh yeah! I'd find the perfect spot to park my tiny house and have a tiny garden, maybe a tiny greenhouse too. I just really wish I could do more for my girls. I want my niece to be able to have the education she wants. I want my other niece to have everything she wants or needs because she deserves everything. So I guess my dream for today and forever is to see my family happy, healthy, and full of life. Dream big my little dreamers. Reach for the stars and never give up hope.
Comments
Post a Comment