Are things going to get better

I feel like the second we start to get ahead, we get kicked right back down. I sold my truck because I wasn't using it anymore and it helped catch things up for a bit. Money doesn't seem to go far these days. The thing is, I have all these wild dreams in my mind and feel like none of them will ever come to pass. All I wish for myself is a tiny house and zero debt. My dream for my mother is to set her place up so that she doesn't have to worry about anything. Solar panels and things like that. I dream to buy my niece a house to start her life in. My dream for my other niece is a house built for her that allows her wheelchair to go everywhere and anything that would make her life easier. I want to set up college funds for all the kids in my life. I long to make a difference in this world. As it is, I'm not working and feel like a failure. I hate feeling so worthless. I also feel bad because I can't get myself out of these bad feelings. Mainly because my husband deserves better. He works, but it's outside, so sometimes he doesn't get a full week in. Bills are mostly paid up, but the rent is behind. I just feel lost with no direction. What am I to do with the rest of my life? My anxiety levels are through the roof. I keep praying for direction and guidance because I truly feel hopeless, helpless, lost. I wonder when it gets better? Alas, it must get better and I must press on. There are too many kids out there that need me. I may never have birthed a child, but I sure do love quite a fee as my own. This world is full of hate and meaness, so I've got to keep spreading love and kindness. Fill your hearts with love and your heads with dreams. Wether you dream big or dream small, just make sure to hope and dream. Sending all my love to you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Better Day

How the world can change one person at a time

A decent saturday