Vegans rock
I love being a vegan. I don't try to push an agenda on anyone, but I happily answer any question when asked. I was walking through the grocery store and overheard a few people making fun of almond milk. They were calling it gross and just saying stupid stuff. I wanted to lay into them and tell them how gross cow milk is, but I just kept walking. I don't stand on some soapbox looking down on people who choose not to be vegan. I became a vegan because I can't stand the thought of animals being harmed for me to eat. It's been prove that a vegan diet is sustainable and better for your health. I encourage anyone to check out Earthling Ed's videos and Challenge 22 to learn more about veganism. My hope is all you lovely dreamers give veganism a chance.
Comments
Post a Comment