Tiny Houses

I have absolutely become enamored with "Tiny Houses". I have been looking thru all the websites and links I can find. I want to build one myself, but not on wheels. I mean there's nothing wrong with the ones on wheels. I see myself buying a few acres on the river and building my tiny home. I love the idea of re purposing materials and trying to keep my footprint to a minimum. I'll be honest, I've always enjoyed small places. Now not closet small lol, but a 400-500 square foot home sounds nice. I love the innovations and creativity that springs forth in all the tiny homes I've seen. I am really enjoying http://www.relaxshacks.blogspot.com/ Deek has some great ideas and I can't wait to get his book. Truth be told, I happened across his blog and it really got me intrigued. Then I began searching other sites from links on his blog. There is quite a revolution, which I remembered reading about a few years ago, but had no idea how big it's become. I've poured over blogs and sites and have so many ideas popping around my mind. I had to stop looking at them for a few days because I couldn't seem to drift to sleep because I kept coming up with ideas lol. I am in love with the outside of this particular house http://tinytexashouses.com/painted-lady-tiny-victorian-house/ Then I came across this lovely cottage and the inside is just beautiful http://tinyhouseblog.com/yourstory/brookside-cottage/?fb_ref=.T9wA9gjLX_o.like&fb_source=timeline Well I guess that's all my happy little dreamers. Keep dreaming big, even if it's about tiny homes haha! Keep your head in the clouds and the wind in your hair; fly free dream til your heart is full.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Better Day

How the world can change one person at a time

A decent saturday