Well, well, well....

Well it looks like I am laid off again! I'm not really upset about it this time like I was the first time. It happens, I get it, now I'll move on from it. Lately, I've been feeling kinda lost and a little empty and I 've prayed and prayed about it, so maybe this direction is the way to filling in the emptiness. Who knows? All I know is that my niece will be home next weekend so this lay off comes at just the right time, kinda like the first one lol. All I can really do is have faith that God is directing my path to the life and the future He has planned fo me. Something is bound to come up... I mean a new better job or in just a few short months my old job will be looking to hire again. It's their slow season so I knew it was coming. It wasn't like a big shock or anything. So with all of that in mind, I say with all my heart and with all the boldness I can muster "I'm listening God! I am here on this earth for Your will and Your plans. Lead me and direct my path to where I am supposed to be" And on that note...dream big, love long, and be good to each other my avid little dreamers.

-Jana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Better Day

How the world can change one person at a time

A decent saturday