Been Awhile
I know it's been a minute since I wrote, but have been super duper busy all through may. It pretty much started the second weekend of may and have just now slowed down. But I have loved every minute of it. The first weekend I spent with my family at the Georgia Renaissance Festival and we had a blast. The next weekend was my birthday weekend and I went to Tennessee and spent the weekend with my best bud and we had way too much fun lol. Then the following weekened another renaissance trip with a medieval times run in too lol. So things are a little bit slower this past weekend. I just did a little rest and recoup haha. Now back to the grindstone for another work week. But hey the good news is between being deathly sick (that was the other reason I haven't been on lol) and all these weekends I've dropped 15 lbs!! And that's always a really good feeling lol.I've started taking some new vitamins and they really are helping me. I feel better for one and for two they are helping me to lose weight. Maybe I've found the right combo for ultimate PCOS fighting power haha. Anywho, just wanted to post really quickly before work to update. I hate when I let it slip by for that long without posting. Keep dreaming my little head in the clouds. Nothing is as impossible as it seems.
Comments
Post a Comment