I feel blah
Is it wrong to just be tired of the days you keep having? I mean I know each day is supposed to be a blessing, but I am really tired of my days lately. I mean I am sure that if you are someone famous it's not nearly the same, but then again maybe it is. I guess I am just tired of waking up to the same thing every single day. Sun comes up, look for jobs, find no jobs, go to store, cook foods, play some WoW, talk with family, goodnight world. That seems to be it.I want different, I want exciting! I want..I want...TO CHANGE THE WORLD! If not but some minor thing in it. I want to leave behind something uniquely me, to be remembered for something..anything. I want to change the way we view the people and treat the people in our world. Is that selfish to want to do something like that? It's not important that I be forever known in the history books, but just to do something. I guess I am just feeling a little helpless today. What other feeling can you call it when someone you love is in a hospital and you are sitting in front of a computer. I mean she's 9, she should be out running and playing and having fun and here I sit feeling sorry for myself, sheesh. What right do I have to be so tepid? Alas I guess it is human nature to want to mend what is broken or not working and when you can't fix it, I guess you need to do something else. I say today to all those out there....do something! Don't feel small and insignificant. Be bold, be brave, and above all else be true to yourself. May this day bring all of us some new direction.
Comments
Post a Comment